Property Search

College Way, Hartford, Northwich £170,000

  • The Farnborough Front Image.jpg
    The Farnborough Front Image.jpg
  • Typical YHG Bathroom
    Typical YHG Bathroom
  • Typical YHG Bedroom Three
    Typical YHG Bedroom Three
  • Typical YHG Bedroom Two
    Typical YHG Bedroom Two
  • Typical YHG Bedroom One
    Typical YHG Bedroom One
  • Typical YHG Living
    Typical YHG Living
  • Typical YHG Kitchen Diner
    Typical YHG Kitchen Diner
  • Typical YHG Kitchen Diner
    Typical YHG Kitchen Diner
  • Typical YHG Utility
    Typical YHG Utility

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • **SHARED OWNERSHIP**
  • DESIRABLE SEMI RURAL LOCATION
  • SYMPHONY FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
  • INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
  • CONTEMPORARY THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
  • VINYL FLOORING TO KITCHEN, BATHROOM, ENSUITES AND CLOAKS
  • JOHNSON DESIGNER TILING
  • DRIVEWAY PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
  • COMMUNAL LANDSCAPED AREAS
  • VIEWING A MUST !

** 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP ** VINCENT JAMES ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to bring to the market the stunning new development of 108 new homes, nestled in the charming semi-rural community of Hartford, just outside of Northwich and at the heart of the dazzling Cheshire countryside.
Manor Gardens features an exciting collection of contemporary two, three and four-bedroom houses and two-bedroom bungalows, with properties available to buy through shared ownership and ideal for those looking to step onto the property ladder in the area.

Location
Deep in the heart of Cheshire and a highly sought-after area in which to live, the village contains several highly-rated local schools, great transport links across the North West and further afield and plenty of parks and woodland areas, making Manor Gardens the perfect place to call home

Key Details
Key details:
- Available for shared ownership
- Desirable semi-rural location
- Driveway parking for all properties
- Garages on select properties
- Turfed rear gardens
- En-suite bathrooms on select properties
- Worcester Bosch boilers
- Spacious and airy layouts
- Excellent transport links across the North West
- Close to several highly rated schools, retail parks and green spaces

Brief Property Details
The ground floor of The Farnborough features a separate lounge, the ideal place for entertaining and spending time with friends and family, and a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining area with a range of integrated appliances, including a fridge freezer and a Zanussi electric oven and gas hob.

The Farnborough also features a downstairs W.C and a handy utility room useful storage space and a door out to the rear turfed garden.

Head upstairs to the good-sized master bedroom which features a private en-suite bathroom. There is also an extra double bedroom and 2 single bedrooms, either of which can also be used as a home office, along with the contemporary 3-piece family bathroom with an over-bath shower and Johnson designer tiling, Bristan taps and Geberit sanitary ware.

Kitchen (4.6 x 3.1 (15'1" x 10'2"))

Dining (3.5 x 3.1 (11'5" x 10'2"))

Utility (1.9 x 1.9 (6'2" x 6'2"))

WC (1.9 x 1.1 (6'2" x 3'7"))

Living (6.9 x 3.2 (22'7" x 10'5"))

Bedroom One (3.7 x 3.2 (12'1" x 10'5"))

Ensuite (2.4 x 1.4 (7'10" x 4'7"))

Bedroom Two (3.4 x 3.1 (11'1" x 10'2"))

Bedroom Three (3.2 x 3.1 (10'5" x 10'2"))

Bedroom Four (2.6 x 3.1 (8'6" x 10'2"))

Bathroom (2.0 x 3.1 (6'6" x 10'2"))

Shared Ownership Information
40% Shared ownership £170,000 Rent remaining 60% £ 584.38
60% Shared ownership £ 255,000 Rent remaining 40% £ 389.58
75% Shared ownership £ 318,750 Rent remaining 25% £ 243.49


College Way Hartford
Northwich CW8 1TY
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: 32796074

Request a Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.


rightmovezooplaprimelocation2boomin