Property Search

College Way, Hartford, Northwich £183,000

  • The Ashdown Front Image.jpg
    The Ashdown Front Image.jpg
  • Typical YHG Bathroom
    Typical YHG Bathroom
  • Typical YHG Bedroom
    Typical YHG Bedroom
  • Typical YHG Bedroom
    Typical YHG Bedroom
  • Typical YHG Bedroom
    Typical YHG Bedroom
  • Typical YHG Living
    Typical YHG Living
  • Typical YHG Kitchen
    Typical YHG Kitchen
  • Typical YHG Kitchen
    Typical YHG Kitchen
  • Typical YHG Utility
    Typical YHG Utility

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • **SHARED OWNERSHIP**
  • DESIRABLE SEMI RURAL LOCATION
  • SYMPHONY FITTED KITCHEN
  • INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
  • CONTEMPORARY THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
  • VINYL FLOORING TO KITCHEN, BATHROOM, ENSUITES AND CLOAKSv
  • JOHNSON DESIGNER TILING
  • DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR ALL PROPERTIES
  • COMMUNAL LANDSCAPED AREAS
  • VIEWING A MUST !

*£500 towards legal costs will be paid upon completion of either The Ashdown or The Croft 3-bedroom property. All reservations are subject to passing affordability and eligibility for Shared Ownership*** 60% SHARED OWNERSHIP ** VINCENT JAMES ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to bring to the market the stunning new development of 108 new homes, nestled in the charming semi-rural community of Hartford, just outside of Northwich and at the heart of the dazzling Cheshire countryside.
Manor Gardens features an exciting collection of contemporary two, three and four-bedroom houses and two-bedroom bungalows, with properties available to buy through shared ownership and ideal for those looking to step onto the property ladder in the area.

Location
Deep in the heart of Cheshire and a highly sought-after area in which to live, the village contains several highly-rated local schools, great transport links across the North West and further afield and plenty of parks and woodland areas, making Manor Gardens the perfect place to call home.

Key Details
Key details:
- Available for shared ownership
- Desirable semi-rural location
- Driveway parking for all properties
- Garages on select properties
- Turfed rear gardens
- En-suite bathrooms on select properties
- Worcester Bosch boilers
- Spacious and airy layouts
- Excellent transport links across the North West
- Close to several highly rated schools, retail parks and green spaces

Brief Property Description
The ground floor of The Ashdown features a separate lounge, the ideal place for entertaining and spending time with friends and family and a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining area with a range of integrated appliances, including a fridge freezer and a Zanussi electric oven and gas hob.

The Ashdown also features a handy utility room, a downstairs W.C, useful storage space and a door out to the rear turfed garden.

Drivers will be happy to know that each property comes with driveway parking.

Head upstairs to the good-sized master bedroom which features a private en-suite bathroom. There are also 2 single bedrooms, either of which can also be used as a home office, along with the contemporary 3-piece family bathroom with an over-bath shower and Johnson designer tiling, Bristan taps and Geberit sanitary ware.

Kitchen (3.9 x 3.4 (12'9" x 11'1"))

Utility (1.9 x 1.6 (6'2" x 5'2"))

WC (0.9 x 1.7 (2'11" x 5'6"))

Living (4.3 x 2.9 (14'1" x 9'6"))

Bedroom One (3.9 x 2.9 (12'9" x 9'6"))

Ensuite (2.9 x 1.2 (9'6" x 3'11"))

Bedroom Two (3.0 x 2.9 (9'10" x 9'6"))

Bedroom Three (2.8 x 2.1 (9'2" x 6'10"))

Bathroom (2.1 x 1.8 (6'10" x 5'10"))

Shared Ownership Information
40% Shared ownership £122,000 Rent remaining 60% £ 419.38
60% Shared ownership £183,000 Rent remaining 40% £ 279.58
75% Shared ownership £ 228,750 Rent remaining 25% £ 174.74


College Way Hartford
Northwich CW8 1TY
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: 32796159

Request a Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.


rightmovezooplaprimelocation2boomin